Most artists I know would really rather not think about the business end of art. But if you’re serious about your art—if art is going to be more than just a hobby—you know you’ve got to engage in at least some self-promotional and art marketing activities.
I’m guessing that you’re visiting this website because you’re looking for tools that can help you realize your “wish list” of goals and dreams. Do any of these sound familiar?
- You’d like to spend more time creating artwork and less time on marketing.
- When you are promoting your artwork, you’d like to spend less time on “figuring stuff out” and more time making useful connections that get you somewhere.
- You’d like to establish a proven track record of sales so you have a better chance of being represented by a prestigious fine art gallery.
- You’d like to build an online social media following of people who believe in you and support you.
- You’d like the quality of your work to be acknowledged by your peers so that you’re invited to exhibit in, and possibly even win awards in, important fine art competitions.
- You’d like to earn extra income or possibly even your entire living from making art.
- You’d like to find a reliable, do-able roadmap that will help you reach your specific art-marketing goals sooner.
- You wish you could have your own marketing assistant so you could rest easy, knowing all the self-promotional stuff is taken care of.
I'm Jennifer King Logan, and through my association with hundreds of artists just like you, I have learned that these are universal dreams shared by all artists. I have also seen the frustration artists feel when you don’t know how to realize your dreams, and even more often, when you simply don't have the time to do it all. You've taken the art marketing workshops, bought all the books and DVDs, and all you feel now is overwhelmed.
The good news is that I have a deep knowledge of the art world and I’m a skilled marketer, dedicated to seeking out the latest methods, and I can help. Not only can I guide you, I will DO IT FOR YOU!
Every artist’s journey to success begins in the same place: getting noticed.
That’s what marketing really means. It’s all about building awareness and making connections with the people who can help you realize your dreams. And that need to make connections never ends, no matter how long you’ve been sharing your art with the world. Galleries no longer do it for artists, so artists have to be proactive.
If you feel like you need extra help from me, I'd be happy to collaborate with you! Hire me to be your virtual marketing assistant, or ask me to do just a few simple tasks. You'll find I offer a number of different services and premium packages designed to meet your needs.