Women's Art Club Workshop
Is 2016 the year you’ll shift your
art marketing efforts into a higher gear?
Whether you’re a seasoned pro or an emerging artist, you can start the year off right by designing a customized marketing plan that will help you meet your professional goals as an artist.
This interactive two-day workshop combines periods of lecture with a number of opportunities for hands-on group work and coaching. We’ll cover these essential marketing topics, and you’ll emerge with a tailored plan for marketing your art your way:
- Why Artists Need Branding
- How to Define Your Target Market
- Six Ways to Describe Your Brand
Promoting Your Brand
- Promotional Items
- Gaining Exposure
- Networking and Social Media
- Public Relations & Publicity
Selling Your Work
- Selling To Customers Online
- Selling To Customers in Person
- Working With Galleries
Devising a Marketing Strategy
- Putting It All Together in a Plan
- Breaking It Down Into Manageable Tasks
This same workshop will be offered at the Cincinnati Art Club on April 2 and 3 for a fee of $200. Please contact the Cincinnati Art Club directly to register and pay. Email email@example.com or call Eileen at 513-801-7648.