Kirkland (Parklane Gallery) Workshop
art marketing efforts into a higher gear?
How to Sell More Art
For all types of artists at all levels, whether you sell a little or a lot, whether you're an emerging artist or a longtime professional!
October 7 and 8, 9 AM to 5 PM each day
Special Introductory Offer: $65
This interactive two-day workshop combines periods of lecture with some hands-on work. We’ll cover all of the essential marketing topics, and you’ll emerge with the foundations of a tailored plan for marketing your art your way. You will:
- Set achievable goals for both the short-term and the long-term
- Define your brand
- Identify your ideal collectors or buyers
- Develop a strategic and tactical plan for selling more art
- Discover how to create the 7 "must-have" promotional items for artists
- Learn essential skills for selling person-to-person, online, and through galleries
- Explore social media marketing, and
- Eliminate the mental blocks that may be holding you back from success!
There are a limited number of spots in this workshop so sign up today!